Is your WordPress website protected?
In this video, learn the Top 10 Must-Do Steps you need to take now to protect your WordPress website from hackers and keep your website safe.
Additional Ways To Protect Your Website:
- Check for malware and clean up any malware your site may have at Sucuri.
- Use a reliable web host, like Siteground.
- Delete unused plugins.
- Keep your website updated.
- Install WordPress Website Security Plugins.
- Do not use “admin” as your WordPress website username.
- Backup your website.
More Videos On Website Security:
To your protected website,