Hello lovely friend,
We’re living in uncertain times. I want to share resources with you that will support you in setting up a location independent business and lifestyle so that you can work from anywhere and start earning money online
Before diving in, here’s what I believe:
- You have knowledge, skills and a vast amount of value to share – even if you are still in the process of figuring out what you would like to offer.
- Creativity – and being able to pivot/adapt – is a superpower. Like a muscle, the more you practice, the better you get at seeing problems as amazing opportunities.
- What may seem “easy” or “obvious” to you, is new to someone else. You can get paid for these skills.
- Everyone of us is an expert in something, as well as a student. We each have something to teach and something to learn.
- Community & connection will accelerate your growth. If you feel stuck, find an online business community to support you.
- Always be learning. Cultivating new skills will help you to thrive in uncertain times.
- Helping others is how we help ourselves. Seek out opportunities to give value – even if you are not getting paid at first. Giving helps us feel better emotionally, helps us build positive rapport, and comes back to us in unexpected ways.
- Learning how to market yourself and your business is a valuable skill that we all need to master. This is true if you work for a company as an employee or if you run your own business.
- In The New Economy, the businesses that thrive will be those that infuse sustainability into everything they do, take good care of the wellbeing of their team, the planet and all living beings.
- You can achieve anything you desire if you believe you can do so and take action toward your dream. Master your mindset and emotions through meditation, affirmations, visualization and elevating your vibration.*
A note if you’re new to the tech side of things:
If you’re new to the tech side of things, remember, you can learn anything you need to know. You can also hire talented experts to help you so that you can “stay in your lane” and focus on what you do best.
I created “Jumpstart Your Online Business: Resources for Holistic Health Practitioners” specifically for you. May this guide support you in your online business journey.
Note: These are resources that have helped me over the years, as well as additional resources I’ve personally vetted and recommend.